The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Johor Javanese massage vs Batam Indonesia Massage

FR for the last few trips.

Last 2 month, I have went to those Johor spa with full package and feel that the standard is just average. Some girls are good and friendly but if you are unlucky on that day, this girl will really spoil your day in the spa. Yes, the full body massage is good and with happy ending but if that girl don’t like you, not only she is quite but give you a black face. It just spoil your mood. Can’t complain, afraid got black marks by the gals. Overall rating for the spa in Johor is above average. Still will return to try my luck.

Yesterday, I went to Taman Sentosa area in the morning and came across an Indonesia massage near to Taman Sri Terbau hawker centre. Went up and asked for 1.5 hr RM72. The massage is good and the gal is friendly. Age 30++ Look 5/10. Cannot auto-roam. Before ending asked for urut batin(penis massage) but said she don’t do. Disappointed!!! So just went to spa to release my urge.

Left the spa at 6pm and went to House of Traditional Javanese Massage at City Square. Saw so many people inside, shy to go in and so unable to ask for the price. Any bro has try this outlet? What is the damage?

Walked over to Merlin Tower and come across a massage and an Indonesian lady wearing a tudung (headscarf) siting outside the shop. Went in for 1 hr massage RM58. The massage is very good. She is very friendly and teasing. Age 30++ Look 6/10. During massage, cannot auto-roam. Thinking that if a gal wearing tudung can give urut batin will be very shiok. My little bro is already half standing. So before ending, I asked for urut batin but she said she do not know how to do. Asked her just touch and play with my little brother also cannot. Alamat!!! Another disappointment.

So this is my conclusion for Indonesian massage between Johor and Batam :
Johor Indonsian massage’s gal is not so accommodative, not interesting and so difficult to get even a hand-job. Definitely will not go back. Whereas in Batam, the indo gals are more willing to play, can auto-roam, hand-job or ask to fuck is also no problem as long as she except the reasonable offer $$$. Everything can. Always have a happy ending. Strong urge of going back for more....

The above is just my general comments. Some might have come across good indo gal in Johor who is good and playable. So no offence to any bros here. Thanks

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 02-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jenny6kiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Johor Javanese massage vs Batam Indonesia Massage

All indo MPs in Merlin tower do not provide special services.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Johor Javanese massage vs Batam Indonesia Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny6kiss View Post
All indo MPs in Merlin tower do not provide special services.
Yes u r right. I have tried MPs there and they don't do hj or batin. Very disappointed. Not like Batam, most MPs sure can get if your $$$$ offer is right.

If u r interested in Indo gals, go upstairs and sit with them for some beer drinking session and try to offer them to go to hotel. Some will agreed. But negotiate the price first before u go to avoid any misunderstanding later.

Just from my little experience......

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1