The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FlyingCockroach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do prostitutes or FL develop feelings for their client?

cmon think with your head not your dick...
whore only for fuck, this is real life not movies.
most of those whore only love your money.
maybe 10% of them will fall in love with you, if you are handsome or rich..

i have a lot of friends that fall in love with whore and marry them...
100% they divorce sooner or later.. and their children suffer bcos of that..
Old 30-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

I personally know a man who married the woman he visited. True touching love story. Now they are a happy family with 3 children.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

If they develop feeling for you, they will do anything you want. CIP, Anal etc.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
If they develop feeling for you, they will do anything you want. CIP, Anal etc.
Develop feeling does not mean will do anal etc. Even wife or gf may not do it, some not even cim.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
A_Nobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was a FL who used to be active in this forum but have left the scene whom I became her regular client.

Although she is no longer in the scene, she still does business with a small group of regulars and some occasional referrals.
Business deal started out as with 1 shot for so much amount of money. This progressed to unlimited shots and recently
it is a no holds bar session except for raw.

During the last session I had with her, she asked this question: "Have you thought about getting married?".

This was a sure dead giveaway about her intentions, after that session I deleted her contact and deactivated the chat app account.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

I felt in love with them during bonking after i cummeddd feelings automatic fades (:

9 powers anybody? Let's support each other, will be added in uplist. You are able to up 2 bros daily as system has changed
Old 15-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

of course they have feelings

but they love money more. that's why they are FL.

and nothing can change that value system. They are broken inside and so they allow strangers to touch, lick, finger them and fuck them while they suck a strangers cock in exchange for money.

if that's not broken, I don't know what is
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes of course. But it is a spectrum of feelings from hi, how are you to you are cute and funny to I love you.. only whether serious or not. Even if they are serious, stay away.
Often, too complicated, messy and mostly a KC trap.. beware..
Old 19-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyendingz View Post
You asked because you fucked a girl and she's damn nice to you so you're wondering if she has feelings for you?

She's probably like that to all her other customers.
Better to the ones with 7 to 8 figures in the bank account.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1