The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Koreans & Japanese Engineering and Pride

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yesterday had dinner with a French Naval Engineer and his wife. In the course of the conversation he expressed great admiration for Korean and Japanese engineering standards and particularly the pride across all ranks in completing their job. He had been stationed in both countries and cited example of their work, the grasp of engineering principles and they ability to challenge convention. He also said that many women worked in shipyards as skilled artisans, welders and technicians. Also said that as a workforce they were much better than the Europeans. He said that the Germans, French and the British have at the moment leadership over innovation and design and this is more towards their long history of democracy, transparency and freedom of expression. And this is also driven by individuals who are prepared to push their personal boundaries.

He said that that the Japan and Korea would eventually be on par with the Europeans on innovation and design.

3 things came out very clearly in the conversation - engineering prowess, pride in their job and the women doing skilled work in shipyards. Good to hear stories such as this. I was not aware of the role of women in this area of the workforce.

Also covered Singapore and his view was that we had positioned ourselves as a provider of services - office space, convenient hub for commercial work such as legal, and that our Military budget was major factor in bringing players as it was lucrative. I asked him about innovation, manufacturing and any specific fields that Singapore can do well in. He said that in his view, that does seem to be case the Govt is playing. He said that our history shows that we provide space (office, factories etc) and the labour but management, innovation etc are all in foreign hands and he does see that changing. I asked him about NUS and NTU. He said that any University is judged by the work and reputation of its graduates and he did cannot recall any graduates from either if these universities making their mark.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 29-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Chitchat Koreans & Japanese Engineering and Pride

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboy RSS Feed View Post
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:
I asked him about NUS and NTU. He said that any University is judged by the work and reputation of its graduates and he did cannot recall any graduates from either if these universities making their mark.
Yr French fry friend is an idiot, u disgrace to Singapore
Our Minister Teo Sir Lucky + famous singer Stepfuny Sun was honor a Fellowship by NTU because of their contribution.
No mark? think yr French fry friend & u fail the mark
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1