The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -213 / Power: 0
Doubtfire Doubtfire Doubtfire
Re: All Petain FR experience

Any bros know if h16r07 yvonne is in today??
Old 20-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried H26R11 (Siew Rong)? Was reccomended by a bro. Just want to know her body and service/attitude
Old 20-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

After going to dsc clinic collect my medicine i went down to petain road about 10 plus early morning. Saw michelle h22 already start work. Went in and paid her 50 for bbbj cim. Wow she was hardworking without hands. Shot right into her mouth i think she swallow abit. Welcome to the club
Old 20-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
After going to dsc clinic collect my medicine i went down to petain road about 10 plus early morning. Saw michelle h22 already start work. Went in and paid her 50 for bbbj cim. Wow she was hardworking without hands. Shot right into her mouth i think she swallow abit. Welcome to the club
This guy contracted HIV and still go petain.

"Dear bros,
I am very sad now last month I went to dsc tested i am posivitie. No symptoms or whatever just a screening . Went through counsellong with the counseller. Feeled so depressed . Do not know how i get this. I did raw bj but capped sex. The only raw i did was with yanis the malay locanto fl and a petain road worker when the condom broken with michelle of house 22 room forgot the one very back one. Have informed dsc on this two incident. I will retired from the scene. "
Old 21-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

wow u2 out to destroy Mich rice bowl.
Old 31-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Just had H24R19. Was walking around and saw that some shops were closed. Wanted to go home when I saw this short hair GILF. Normally not into short hair aunties but decided to give her a try as I always see her when I visit Petain.
I went in and we both stripped. She helped me to wash at the basin and I lay down. Was shocked when she went and started licking my nipples as I fondled her tits. BJ me and she proceeded to ride on top of me. As I missionary her can she kept grabbing my hands to be on her tits. Next was doggy and back to missionary and came in her (capped ofcourse).
Went on to wash me again as we got dressed and I left the place a happy man.

Cat20
- Unit: H24R19

- Name: Mong Peng/Peggy

- Body: Skinny/slim

- Boobs: A very good B (Quite smooth and nice to grab)

- Nipple Licking: Was surprised when she did it but suction very good. Made my nipple hard hehehe

- BJ: Not really good as can tell she was trying a bit too hard. But at least I can sit up and play with her tits while she suck it

- Her on top: This one can also tell she was trying too hard. I've done it with Thais and they were better (But also can't compare young with old lah) Don't know is it because she haven't had fresh young meat in awhile

- Missionary and Doggy: It's only when I was in control that it got better for me. While in missionary she kept making me to grab her tits and I just squeezed it (but not too tight lah) in doggy also just grabbed her tits.

- RTF: Might go back for 2nd time. But if I still feel she's trying too hard to be horny, maybe best not to go back lah

(I just like to go into details for my fellow bros here)
Bro., she's just trying her best to make u finish faster so she can take the next uncle lah ... nothing to do with fresh meat or young meat. But, for $20 ... can't expect too much.

If you feel like spending a bit more, go to RM33 of the same house. Super service ... BBBJ, AR, kissing and CIM (if u request ).
Old 01-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Frizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished my session in Petain with Xiao Wei in House 22 Room 9. She was in her black floral dress with no bra inside and grey panties. Small pinkish nipples with a B cup breast. Pussy was hairy. She helped me to wash and she wiped me dry after that. Her nipple sucking was superb but not as awesome as her blowjob although it is capped but before that she lickes my balls and it was super shiok. It was a long 10 mins blowjob before she went on top of me. I cummed after around 5 minutes of her riding. My $40 was well spend on her. She was also friendly and always smiling. She speaks fluent malay too. Will sure to return back for her.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering all houses open back le?
Old 04-02-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday, I had a session with a granny from H20 last room (on the left).
20$ only. She is friendly and chatty. Name is Xiao Ping (if I hear correctly). Skin is soft and nice complexion. Boobs may be around B cup ... can hold and squeeze. After both of us stripped, she asked me to lie down and we hugged each other. My hand can roam all over her body and can finger her pussy too. When I was ready and hard, I climbed over to missionary then pumped her until I cum into cd.

RTF: yes (can consider very good from 20$ cat).
Usually 20$ are like just spread their legs and that's all .. and can't touch boobs, can't touch this, can't touch that, etc.

P.S: H20 last room (on the right) - never ever go in there. Your palm and 5 fingers are much better than this WL.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Exclusive Advertiser

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22873 / Power: 57
Menshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, while reading the whole threads. I feel so defensive I do not know why. Can we share extra service with me. If you'd know then let me know.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Tried Janet H12 this morning, left with my knees trembling.

Started of with a sloppy BBBJ and pussy grinding, finished with a BBBJ CIM and I, for the 1st time, had to get her to stop sucking after I blew my load in her mouth as my knees were trembling and I couldnt take it anymore.

10/10 will RTF
Old 09-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
maybeyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$40 that's good price, not too expensive, can share contact please then thanks
Old 09-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

Started of with a sloppy BBBJ and pussy grinding, finished with a BBBJ CIM and I, for the 1st time, had to get her to stop sucking after I blew my load in her mouth as my knees were trembling and I couldnt take it anymore.

10/10 will RTF
bro how old are you, enjoy ...

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 09-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

10/10 will RTF
Like this...(",)
Old 09-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro how old are you, enjoy ...
Haha I'm 26 years old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1