The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
... please be patient and allow me to narrate a timeline on the brief history of coyote dancers in Bangkok.
And why the hell I type such a long essay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
.... I also took a long hard look in the toilet mirror and tell myself I'm not Korean Superstar.. although everytime mamasan say i handsome I tip her thb100..
OK, so thank you for the explanation on Coyote Dancer. For me i'm not a fan of hostess concept in general (I just goto normal Bars and Clubs and talk to civillian women for that, who are likely more educated and intellectual instead of poor country bumpkin dancers), but each entitled to their own version of fun. When i goto SC or NP, i normally expect these Gogo Bar areas to stock Gogo dancers (go figure?) which give me the option to barfine, and not money sucking, blue-balls cock teasers.

Maybe your next essay can cover this mythical Korean Superstar which i hear so much about? I only start being more active on Thailand section after Korean Superstar disappear, so only hear bits and pieces of stories of his magical abilities from various bros, but never whole picture!

Last edited by lost99; 07-01-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hello,

Just want to let you guys know that I'm Korean but not a superstar, I'm only a jack of all trades master of none! Also, I had 14 surgical operations in my life but no plastic surgeries! Trying to keep myself healthy as possible since I can make more money as I live longer! 55555555555555555

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Any recommendations for accommodation around Asoke area ? Going Solo there next month. I have done research and just seeking for any extra information,
Old 08-01-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

eh...we just want to see where can get good fuck in BKK leh... not come here to see who is right or wrong leh
Old 08-01-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Long time no see, u now quit smoking.. which is good.

Got become more yan dao from the konkek susu
Wanna order some susu? Freshly milked from my diary farm
Old 08-01-2017, 04:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Got popcorns and candyfloss boh? I quit drinking lol only drink fresh milk
Fresh milk available.... wanna order some?
Old 08-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Talking Melon Smootie time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
eh...we just want to see where can get good fuck in BKK leh... not come here to see who is right or wrong leh
Its fine bro, in my view, a good debate is very healthy because it puts all information, facts, and arguments on the table for everyone to see, and make an informed decision for themselves. It's just bad when it gets personal, and degrades into name-calling and petty insults, but the information provided here is good for everyone to understand so called 'Coyote' bars (either in SC or NP) and whether you agree and want to participate. So if you want a 'good fuck' you can decide whether you can get one in a Coyote style bar.

To lighten up the mood, i suggest you get a Melon smoothie when you goto BKK here. Pts to you if you can tell me where it is, because i want to order one with extra nom susu!!!!

Old 08-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Melon Smootie time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Its fine bro, in my view, a good debate is very healthy because it puts all information, facts, and arguments on the table for everyone to see, and make an informed decision for themselves. It's just bad when it gets personal, and degrades into name-calling and petty insults, but the information provided here is good for everyone to understand so called 'Coyote' bars (either in SC or NP) and whether you agree and want to participate. So if you want a 'good fuck' you can decide whether you can get one in a Coyote style bar.

To lighten up the mood, i suggest you get a Melon smoothie when you goto BKK here. Pts to you if you can tell me where it is, because i want to order one with extra nom susu!!!!

Train market Ratchada behind Esplanade. Row number 3 if I remember correctly. No need for the points though. Will reply the posts when I'm free. It's weekend and rather busy clubbing.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Fresh milk available.... wanna order some?
Waaaa thanks milk man.... you got young smooth fair skinned fresh milk.... I want order liao...
Old 08-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Waaa her boobs is as big as melon siah hope is not enhanced hahaha... if she charged 60 baht for a fruit melon how much she charging for her meat melons?
Old 08-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Bangkok is a place where different funs catered to different tastes and pockets is not one size fit all... u can go coyote bars, u can go soapy , u can go g club, u can Cheong disco get freelance the feelings at each of these places are different there are no way to measure if it worth the baht... ultimately is what u want and what u can afford... before u make a choice u have to do homework if reading forums doesn't help go there and ask for pricing and systems u decide if u want to stay and play ..

Bangkok is not a place cut out as outright price transparent u must tread with care if u blur blur enjoy and check bill and don't get a pussy to fuck is not a scam is a sense of own mistake for not asking about price and system. Maybe some old timers Cheongsters who based in Thailand or regularly go Bangkok will hold ur hand to guide u that is the best insurance u can get to navigate Bangkok complexity of funs but I gathered u must know what u want to get and what budget u have otherwise u end up walking in merry go round and go back pcc in Bangkok hotel and a night of drinking can cost 4-5k baht lesser from ur pocket and no pussy to hood..
Old 08-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Forum is meant to provide information to newbies and cheongsters there are some wrong information or updated information we don't need to overcriticise whose information is right or wrong ... forum editor will do the editing ... even in newspaper there are always misinformed news out blown out of proportion news ...
Old 08-01-2017, 09:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I quit drinking not smoking lol still let ceweks suck my cigar!
Opps, my mistake is drinking not smoking.Yes, let the cewek smoke your cigar, still as strong as ever.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Wanna order some susu? Freshly milked from my diary farm
Ok, satu bottle, harga berapa?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

drink nom susu at hui kwang terrace restaurant with pretty siambu

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1