The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 28-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
U say until so good I also gian liao.

Can u give hints if she's the only viet there? If yes I might go try n ask for the 'Viet'.
lol! my pleasure!

and yes she is the only viet there.. i'm not gonna disclose too much in case this Slim and nice Height lady who don't cuts hair disappoints you.. you may probably be welcome by a petite and cute malaysian lady at the counter.. i'm the only customer there when i visited during the late afternoon hours..
Old 29-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
lol! my pleasure!

and yes she is the only viet there.. i'm not gonna disclose too much in case this Slim and nice Height lady who don't cuts hair disappoints you.. you may probably be welcome by a petite and cute malaysian lady at the counter.. i'm the only customer there when i visited during the late afternoon hours..
Thanks for the good info bro.

I hv not visited hair salons for a long time but yr post made me gian to try.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragontkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the location
Old 01-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Interested to try out BA , what does the Hair spa package consist of ? Have ear digging ?

And How much are the damages ?
Old 21-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
dumdboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdumdboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdumdboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdumdboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can pm me location?
Old 21-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Joo Chiat... there is a salon called MK... small shop with 2 vietnamese...

anyone tried before? I was rushing for an appt and hence did not go in.. but i saw guys took cab and went in...

one is a SYT and the other a MILF...
Old 22-10-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

anyone tried before? I was rushing for an appt and hence did not go in.. but i saw guys took cab and went in...

many years ago, maybe at least a decade, there was a Viet-concept salon in JC too but that was a failed venture. the shop was closed within months. not sure if it was work permit issue but I think if they can emulate the MTW concept with SYT viets, the business is workable in the long run.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-10-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:

May I know which part of Joo Chiat ?
Old 27-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
May I know which part of Joo Chiat ?
https://www.facebook.com/MK-hair-sal...8621743160860/
Old 28-10-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the link bro.

If Miki's the real deal in the shop, I dun mind trying. She looks cute.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Thanks for sharing the link bro.

If Miki's the real deal in the shop, I dun mind trying. She looks cute.
she is the one I saw when i passed by last time... then i google their shop name and found her photo in FB...

let me know after you try ok? JC very far for me to go down nowadays...
Old 30-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for sharing..eh I see the fb page it's like a normal salon..no hair spa? I only saw hair wash
Old 31-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
Thanks for sharing..eh I see the fb page it's like a normal salon..no hair spa? I only saw hair wash
that.. i don't know bro... i only passed by and saw the viet lady only...
Old 05-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

i nvr been to hair spa. any bro can recommend me? and what to expect?
heehee
Old 07-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
i nvr been to hair spa. any bro can recommend me? and what to expect?
heehee
what you want to expect? feeling refreshed thereafter loh... but after a while you realise it is nothing but just a longer duration hairwash plus shoulder kneading that's all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1