The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Exclamation Red Alert!

To Members:

Be very careful in Bangkok, there's a ladyboy threat in tourist area everyday! Therefore, keep your eyes/ears open and zipper closed for unusual hands fondling your private part or situation!
Old 11-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Tony,

You sound like Donald Trump! I know, it's a low blow but only a joke!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massageforfun View Post
Spent the last weekend in Bangkok and had a pretty good time at Alaina. First time there and it was really quite eye-opening for me. The place is doing well with alot of girls to choose from, and because it was a pretty big group of friends who went together, there were 6 of us who each chose a girl. There were 6 categories:

A - 1900bht
B - 2200bht
V - 2600bht
S - 2900bht
M - 3500bht
L - 3900bht

The ranking system is quite funny, but a running joke among my friends was the V-ranked girls represented value, cos they were decently cute and 2 of my friends who took from this category were quite satisfied.

As there were 6 of us, we were given a huge VIP room, with a huge snooker table and a jacuzzi which can comfortably sit 12 people. That was the highlight for me cos all of us were just soaking and enjoying our girls in the huge tub, like a scene out of those black triads movie. After about 10 minutes in the jacuzzi, then each of us break out into individual small rooms with our girls, for our respective happy time. I took an M girl who was quite a looker and very hardworking, but quite a piano massage. Otherwise it was pretty fun and worth the 3500bht for 1.5 hours.

I would say Alaina is very good for a large group of brothers/close kakis to go together, as the VIP room and huge jacuzzi tub was a really nice bonus. On top of the all-in price based on the category you choose, you just need to top up 300bht more for a drink of your choice and a lady-drink. Total damage = choice of girl + 300bht (3800bht in my case).

Highly recommended and looking forward to going back again in the future.
About what time of the day did you visit Alaina? Last time I was there, it was quite empty. Perhaps, some of the ex-Nataree artists have migrated here.

I am praying that the king won't check out right before or during my upcumming visit. That would mean a lot of animal channel surfing inside the hotel as all entertainment venues will be shut and definitely no alcohol for Buddha knows how long!
Old 12-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tony,

You sound like Donald Trump! I know it's a low blow but only a joke!
5555 US Election 2016 is very entertaining.

If Donald Trump has time to post on online forums he'd be a very successful troll.
In fact he is very successful trolling on his Twitter account.
He's even more internet and media savvy than Obama.

A lot of people don't get his strategy.
He's using the oldest trick in the book by using shock tactics.
Bad publicity is still publicity.
More people are talking about Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

TonyCheong2,

Excellent commentary on Trump! He's smart and savvy in business tatics but he won't win the election because he stepped on too many toes!

If you have friends that are planning to visit Bangkok during October or November, tell them to cancel the trip till December or January due to bomb threats and uncertainty of certaing things that I can't discuss in the forum! I think, you know what I'm talking about!

Old 12-10-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
About what time of the day did you visit Alaina? Last time I was there, it was quite empty. Perhaps, some of the ex-Nataree artists have migrated here.

I am praying that the king won't check out right before or during my upcumming visit. That would mean a lot of animal channel surfing inside the hotel as all entertainment venues will be shut and definitely no alcohol for Buddha knows how long!
I am hearing rumours there will be 21 days of mourning when the King goes. Anyone can confirm ?
Old 12-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
If you have friends that are planning to visit Bangkok during October or November, tell them to cancel the trip till December or January due to bomb threats and uncertainty of certain things that I can't discuss in the forum! I think, you know what I'm talking about!
555 I know in November many cheongsters going to Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I am hearing rumours there will be 21 days of mourning when the King goes. Anyone can confirm ?
Don't know leh.
Where you heard from?

If from puyings can only trust 49.99% lah.
If from ladyboys can only trust 10% 555.

On a serious note those planning to go Thailand to cheong is in a dilemma right now.
Cannot imagine if just landed in Bangkok and news come out that someone up lorry liao.
Sibei sianzzz sial!
Old 12-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
On a serious note those planning to go Thailand to cheong is in a dilemma right now.
Cannot imagine if just landed in Bangkok and news come out that someone up lorry liao.
Sibei sianzzz sial!
Tony your LINE and WeChat contact list longer than the BTS network, no need worry that your bed don't have someone to help you warm leh
Old 12-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Tony your LINE and WeChat contact list longer than the BTS network, no need worry that your bed don't have someone to help you warm leh.
Paiseh hor all my black book contacts expired liao!
During my peak cheong years in Bangkok don't even have chat apps yet.
Scratch IDD calling cards until broke!

Nowadays don't even bother to get puying/xiao mei mei/cewek contacts anymore.
But would make it a point to get the name card of good eating places and resorts!
Old 12-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Members,

My Thai friends told me there are several factions that are pissed off with Thai Government and this month is anniversary of Thammasat massacre! Therefore, bomb explosions in the tourist areas could be inevitable in Bangkok during month of October and November! So be very careful, keep your eyes and ears open for unusual occurrence!

Old 13-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
There are several versions coming out from the various agencies....... and the Thai government has to intervene and tell the nation to believe only the version that is posted on the website of the Department of Government Information.

However my contacts in the Thai military tell me that certain units are oredi having daily rehearsals and drills for the actual event..... and it looks like the coronation of the crown prince will take place immediately after the funeral.
Old 13-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Members,

My Thai friends told me that although there are several factions that are pissed off with Thai Government and this month is anniversary of Thammasat massacre but be aware of lese majeste laws! Therefore, ladyboys with fake frontal "bombs" exploding in the tourist areas could be inevitable in Bangkok during month of October and November! So be very careful, keep your eyes and ears open, zippers closed for unusual occurrence!
Old 13-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
There are several versions coming out from the various agencies....... and the Thai government has to intervene and tell the nation to believe only the version that is posted on the website of the Department of Government Information.

However my contacts in the Thai military tell me that certain units are oredi having daily rehearsals and drills for the actual event..... and it looks like the coronation of the crown prince will take place immediately after the funeral.
555 clown prince wait for this chance until neck long long liao!
Old 13-10-2016, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 clown prince wait for this chance until neck long long liao!
Hear he lives in Germany and do not his native Thailand? What kind of leader is this? Cannot respect a leader who do not want to live in the country he leads.

Wonder who military will serve after he takes control. Wonder how people will react and if more riots.... may be lots of chaos and de-stabilisation in the coming months.... and i olredi book my tickets for early next year
Old 13-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Advice to all members:

Let's stop mentioning Thai Monarchy, since this forum might get into trouble!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1