The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Aiyaaa.. Nataree kena raided this afternoon

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news...ratchada-raid/

All the girls and pimps upz the lorry.

Last edited by HumSup; 08-06-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Aiyaaa.. Nataree kena raided this afternoon
Refuse to pay new "fee" or the owner testing the police patience. The whole stretch of Ratchada is famous for pay sex for donkey years. If the police is serious, all massage palours will be closed by now. The police here is good at these wayang shows to tell the rest, better prepare money on time, dun mess with us...
Old 08-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Refuse to pay new "fee" or the owner testing the police patience. The whole stretch of Ratchada is famous for pay sex for donkey years. If the police is serious, all massage palours will be closed by now. The police here is good at these wayang shows to tell the rest, better prepare money on time, dun mess with us...
Was at nataree this afternoon when the police or army came to raid. Heard from the mamasans at poseidon that they import illegal foreigners to work for them.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This time it's the army guys doing the raiding... If it's the police prob just another wayang job and nothing to be concerned about.

Sibei jiatlat.. Just hope that Nataree will be back to it's norm soon... A nice lazy joint to go and choose from the many many SYTs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee85 View Post
Was at nataree this afternoon when the police or army came to raid. Heard from the mamasans at poseidon that they import illegal foreigners to work for them.
That has been going on for donkey years liao... also the underage girls not to mention. So did you get caught in the fiasco?
Old 08-06-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
This time it's the army guys doing the raiding... If it's the police prob just another wayang job and nothing to be concerned about.
Army also same....If they are serious, the whole ratchada will close down. The association of massage in Thailand has filed complaints many times on these so called massage palours. Mentioning this will damage Thai massage culture. These palours have license to operate as traditional massage but deep inside, it is purely paid sex. This has been well known for many years, ask any Thais.... unless u telling others, the authority is saint from outer space, they dunno about this ... simple, big money are involved.

Once the money is sorted out, Nataree will be inviting dragon and lion dance again....
Old 08-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee85 View Post
Only natatree get raided? What about the lord and utopia??! Holy crap i going bkk this weekend. Why happen now!??
Old 08-06-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Only natatree get raided? What about the lord and utopia??! Holy crap i going bkk this weekend. Why happen now!??
The whole of Thailand will shut down. All flights will be cancelled. Stay in SG and go GL.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
X69sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will miss Nataree.....syt and the nuru...
Old 08-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going BKK this weekend also....I guess only a movie and popcorn left for a night entertainment....
Old 08-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Everything will be back to normal once kopi money paid up.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The whole of Thailand will shut down. All flights will be cancelled. Stay in SG and go GL.
Not only the whole of Thailand will shut down but pre-op ladyboys will run amok and rape male tourists!

Best is meet Fab 5 and PCC at home.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Sad about nataree. Going for a week end of June. Guess I finally have to get out of comfort zone to find new chiong playgrounds unless payments to army paid in time
Old 08-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope nataree come back sweeter and younger after this fiasco.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
You can also engage Bro Naemlo 'Hold-Hand Service' at USD 1,000. Confirm you wont be bored at BKK.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So ironic because probably half of the officers involved in the raid/arrest are also regulars at Nataree.

Also, this is probably one of the rare occasions we actually get to see a video inside a massage parlour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1