View Single Post
Old 29-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
FR on H14R10 Sophia/Su Fei

OK, let's take a break from all that hostilities and that peiying99 character. Let me do a quick FR on H14R10 Sophia.

After the good experience with a mind blowing BJ with H2R2 Maggie, I decided i wanted another good BJ today. So after work, headed down to Petain, and started my prowl.

I'm still new to this, so had to walk into quite a few houses to see which girls look tasty. Finally decided to try either h14r4 Kit, or a shorter but bustier H14r10 Sophia. As usual, the WL's boobs made the decision for me, and i chose sophia. In retrospect, that wasn't a good idea.

She quoted $30, which was pretty cheap. I was quite surprised, since she wasn't that old nor ugly. I thought she could have charged $40 or $50 instead, but turns out there was a reason why its only $30.

When her clothes came off, I sian zi bua. Her tits were small. They sure looked bigger with her clothes on, but without any support, they became rather saggy Bcups with big nipples. Not the type of boobs that I like, and certainly partly explained her lower price. But at least her figure was quite OK and her skin was fair.

Then came the 2nd problem : she only allowed 15 mins. I'm not a 18 year old horny young man who ejaculates at the slightest touch. 15 mins was way too short, and she stuck very strictly to that timing. For $30, that's expected, but this was my first $30 WL, so I'm still paying my tuition fees.

She started with the usual catbath, and did a decent BJ. Decent, but not great. After 5 mins of blowing, she asked if I wanted to screw her, but I declined and asked her to continue with the BJ. After 5 more mins, she stopped and said that time was almost up. I was quite annoyed, and decided to call it off.

So, no RTF for this WL. I think from now on, I'll stick to $50 or $40 WLs with good service and fantastic attitude, like Rina and Maggie.