View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Yes, Holiday Inn Express rooms are smaller in size. Thingsare pretty basic here. I guess when you pay less, you get less. But if you're only after a bed and a shower, it will be ok.

If you're after food and shopping in Causeway Bay, there's plenty there. You wont miss them. Tell the missus to go shopping then you can visit some 141 action. Its all close by.

Taxi from Causeway Bay to LKF is about HK$30.
Rokket, Bro YinYang going with his other half, so should live in a more comfortable room..with King size bed so they have more space for exercise. If they don't mind the distant (actually not very far), they can stay at the Harbour Front Hotel at North Point, owned by Li family. I stayed there before, the room is about 350 sq ft. A 4-star hotel with nicer room. It is only a few MRT stop away from Causeway Bay.

The rate for the next two weeks is about HK$780 nett, but not sure if it is with or without ABF. But certainly they have King size bed...