Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

bro sassina. my magazine empty, even blue bullets cannot help! yup was there before and on opening night of fantasia. can't remember much as the waiter kept pouring a full glass of whisky on the rock every time i took a sip. bought promotion night member for 10000bht 4 12 bottles i think. can't remember, only my credit card slip told me the next day.this club in thalang roed as you mentioned is targeting a very up market niche. no flip flop, shorts etc. there r three bouncers outside and they try to look intimidating. kinda kinky inside like for people who like sm and that kinda of stuff, candles everywhere. purple cutains and hard sofa seats. as for james garden, mostly after 2am crowd, and now there is a james cafe next door, never been inside. one of the two popular joints with fever garden for the late crowds. rca in pun pon, never been inside, looks like fish tank with music. i think it use to be love karaoke many years ago when you could get young girls there. rome place is bonking joint. 2000bht for short time and 4000bht overnight. sometime some realy good stuff can be found there. mostly locals there, no japs or foreigners there. i come back to fantasia later.chico resto is mainly drinking joint in ocean mall. people start there @ 2 or 3pm till 22:00hrs. my friend coolsoul likes the place. i dunno why but all thai joints r loud. seau samling is the only quite joint where you can drink and talk at the same time n not shout or just gyrate around trying to pick up some chic that needs a lay bad.ctd.