View Single Post
Old 22-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!
Re: LUCKY(Johor) - Quite Fair, Sexy, Busty, Service Assured (Pics avail)

FR for Lucky

First of all... got to thank Alan . Settled the time... rush down to the destination... sms bro Alan... wait for a few min and receive the room number. Got up.

Knock knock!! no reponses, check room number again. correct lehx. so Knock Knock again. this time someone open the door and hide behind, cant really see her yet. walk in, then she close door, still cant see her. Was asking myself did i gone into wrong room? . Finally she facing me.

She pulled me to sit on a chair and she sit beside me, but i pull back her and ask her to sit on my lap... we tcss for quite awhile, she can speak a bit of english then my hands starts to auto roaming on her. we chat from the chair but dunno how, we landed on the bed.Later we went to bath, she bring me to shower and its quite SOP.

Here comes the nice part, she came onto me lying on the bed. Starts to kiss and french. My hands starts teasing her big breasts… never met others that big b4. Maybe other bros had met even bigger than her bah. haha... she starts to catbath me for awhile, consider quite SOP oso. Then she starts to lick ur groin, balls and BBBJ. BBBJ is above average and it makes me feel good.

My turn to service her also , i started on her neck but she try to avoid and no choice but to go south, when caressing/suck/lick her breast and nips, u can hear soft moan from her... sounds real to me...she really enjoying my catbath. go south slowing somemore, and hear her moan again and found my tongue already taking in some juice wait no more, cap on, goes in and can feel abit warm inside and quite tight. Start my missionary pump and finished it off. cos the moan so real until i cant tahan.

Wash up. lie down. then she initiate to massage for me. GD service man. After massage and she came to mi and ask "SECOND RD??" haha. i was half asleep at tat time. of cos i reply ok. then she starts to BBBJ mi again, this time she BBBJ for quite long, very patient and no rush. feels so good. dun wanna CIM so ask her to cap on and she starts riding on mei, carrying on wif a few position but cannot cum. then later go back to riding me. she seems quite tired cos she totally lie onto me so i work lor. then later she whisper to mi "haf u cum?? already 25min and left 5min". no wonder i was sweating liao even in air con rm. ok lah. no choice. times up. better dun delay or eat the time of next bro. go wash up then pay up. ask her to take pix together then give mi a gdbye kiss. This is one of the best fl i ever met.

Summary:
Looks: 8.5 (also agree that the more u look the prettier she becomes)
Boobs: 36C 8 (I simply love her breasts)
Catbath: 8
BBBJ: 9 (can give a plus +1 (8), cos no rush and patient)
FJ: 8 (lots of moaning and sound effects)
GFE: 9.5 (very much like a girlfriend, except communication barrier)
Overall service: 9 (worth to try)