Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
blac9star is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Summer...It was Simply Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebrothers7 View Post
It was raining, well just a drizzle actually by the time I was heading for a good time in the afternoon. Could not be too bothered to drive from the office so took a cab to Peninsula and it was a total waste of time. Well, started walking back to the office and decided to do some work checking all the spas which I knew would actually be a waste of time...and yeah it was....I mean who wants to pay for crap looking gals....then I might was well bonk the gals in my building...

so walked back and headed past boat quay again...went up to an old joint and wow, business didn't seem to good with like 5-6 good looking gals all just sitting around...well the boss introduced them all and I must say Summer really caught my eye...she looked wild with the blonde hair and tight short dress with the 3.5inch heels

Well, I'm tired of writing but all I can say is she had an awesome body and the service.....totally unexpectedly awesome...the blow jus went on and on and on...who in the world blows for 20 mins and ass rims for 10 mins.. amazing..she doesn't understand English too well but who cares...really good attitude and slutty all at the same time!

she told me she used to work in Changi before...
totally happy...and this is definitely allowing me to continue writing this so late at the office!

I just want to exchange with bros who know hot ML gals who dress well
wow bro...can share cctc pls