View Single Post
Old 26-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
2 weeks ago, nelly texted me to say she is working in fad spa in nusa bestari..no idea whether she is still there...she can be very childish at times..but very playful .. at gold point last time she used to blow me and allowed maximum raba inside up and down..outside of goldpoint.. apa pun boleh hehehe
Gigi is more matured and not that playful and wild..don't think she will ever work in this line anymore..used to be very close to her...
Melissa is not pretty but gives a very good massage..
U are right. ,,Erin has a cfm look. And also gatal., if u are her regular client..I think she is willing to go out with u if she likes u..
Oh really? you got a blowjob from nelly, didn't know she is that open minded leh. Wa lau eh, what my experience is infront of customer she acted very decent and a little shy. Didn't get to see the horny side of her. How do you manage to persuade her to ice cream and roaming ? From what I heard that NL girls don't quite like bj, only pinay girls are one of the best flute player in the world.....

yes, I believe nelly did not lie as she already settle down with her family at bukit indah area (sewa rumah) and last time she ever mentioned about the spa at bukit indah area...

Erin too big for me still prefer like no.8, 40, 14, 60 petite size type...