Thread: Ningbo-China
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Re: Ningbo-China

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnGuard1
<Ya,not much sg porean i think,but still compare to another city think ningbo also not bad,my virgin trip
Would like to try more places>

Ningbo is a nice city. Of course it cannot be compare with shanghai but it got more what u and me want...haha

What place u want to try? Frankly I have not been to to the BBS yet....but I do know 2 street where there are BBS. I saw a few BBS at Qi Cao Jie (JianDong District) and also the street near NanYuan Hotel.

Btw, Nanyuan Hotel is the best hotel in Ningbo and below got 2 KTV. one is currently under renovation and the other one call Wan Si Qian Hong. Both operate by the same boss. Wan Si Qian Hong is consider one of the better KTV in Ningbo.

Will try to explore more area and give some samster bro here more report.
Great next time go ningbo will stay at Nanyuan Hotel liao,i stay at Jiang Nan Chun Da Jiu Dian,one nite $150 rmp,not bad and very cheap think got four star