View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
fornicator,

I see that your points have gone up and even with power. This show you got more brothers supporting you. Your good friend have gone down from about 270 pts to now 212 pts. If he keep flaming you, in no time he will be in red.
Sometimes, I wondered why there must be an ass hole like him.
Yes Bro, I also get surprised of what's going on. I am grateful to everybody who support me, all Bros, seniors and newbies alike. Thank you!!!

I just hope my friend Bro milffella is doing well. I have no ill-feelings for him, I just don't understand why he suddenly attack me/us? All I want is to share and gain friends here. If I offended Bro milffella, I apologize. Peace to my friend and to everyone.

And as what I have mentioned, now I am fearing for my safety. PT is my world, and it is, if I may, a rather small world. Other Bros might not like me as a friend but I do hope I won't get hurt or anything and end up in tomorrow's newspaper and become a statistic. Oh dear!

Anyways, cheers to all and have a nice weekend!

Last edited by fornicator; 22-01-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: spelling