View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Had an amazing time.

WH45 Number 28 ( I hope I remembered the house correctly, but it was the side opposite of Yi Tiao Long and the first house at that end that was opposite YTL).

Name : Wan

Face : I am not one to give ratings based on numbers. She had quite a fair bit of make up on but she looks sweet, adorable and approachable.

Height : About 1.6m.

Body : Average, nothing really much to write about. Some fat but to me still ok.

Boobs : A/B

Shower : She injured one of her wrist, so I showered for the most part for myself. But it was ok.

French : No. I don't do french anyway for hygiene and health reasons.

Cat Bath: Amazing. She is insanely good with her fingers, lips and tongue. Very sensual and slow. Ticklish in a great way. I loved it totally. Made me feel at ease.

BJ: Not very good, but decent. A little teeth sometimes.

Cunt Licking: No.

AR: No

FJ: It was great. We kept alternating between cowgirl and missionary.

GFE/Attitude: Top notch. Very friendly and more importantly, the chemistry was genuine. This was what I liked most of her.

Massage: Not today because like I said earlier, one of her wrists was injured. I was totally ok with this.

Additional service: She helped me remove some dried up pimples.

Dmg : $100. Yeah, I wanted an hour because for her I know it is worth every dollar.

RTF: Definitely. It was my 3rd time. She is a nice person. Everything I could ask for.