Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Aladdin
After Coloseum, the next few nights I spent in Aladdin. It's also a G club which I have never been to but heard a lot about it. Aladdin is next to a kuey Liao named "Seven" . Seven is the same as Poseidon. So some of the customers who go to Aladdin request for girls who "sell" their bodies. The Pimp, which is a g club too, specialize in this. The girls working in the pimp, I can say almost 90 % can tabao. While the other g clubs do not follow this structure , but these days it's getting more common. If you want to sit a girl which you can take out later, request it from the mamasan earlier, she will arrange for you. But do bear in mind, to taboo from such places, it will be quite expensive.To buy out a girl in the pimp, typically cost 3000 baht and above (excluding the cost of sitting with them) as each girl has different prices. Personally, The Pimp has tons of girls, but I feel the girls are average at best. Whereas Aladdin, when I see the coyotes (about 15) go up on stage, more 10 of them I don't mind to sit with .

Bought a package 20,000 baht 3 bottles of black and 28 drinks( for the girls to sit with you). The mamasan was really honest about the cost ( I roughly know the cost structure already). She gave me photos of a few coyotes and PRs to choose as I wanted to see all the girls they have. The one I chose was really sweet.

The place was fun, happening, lotsa eye candies to see,
Shall not get into other details but overall
Place 9/10
Girls 9/10
Entertainment 9/10
Fern (mamasan) was ok too, never overcharge and was always on hand to make sure i was ok. Anybody who wants to go there I strongly recommend to go through her. I can give her line contact or number if anybody wants. Or you can go there and look for Fern.
Here are the rest of the photos she sent to me for me to choose

Just sian that I gotta go back to reality tmr