View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

The Tourism Authority of Thailand can easily refer to tourist arrival statistics.
The PRCs are the top spending group in Thailand currently.
Not as individuals but on the whole.
Per person spending is not high as they come on low cost tour package but the sheer volume makes up a tidy gross spending.

I was in BKK couple of days ago and read some tourism info published on Bangkok Post. This is statistics for tourist dollar figures, international and domestic tourist as a whole and not related to special nationalities and these figures are quoting from tourism officials.

Current tourism revenue for 2016 is around 2.5 trillion B / 70 billion USD, and expected to rise to 2.7 trillion B in the coming year.

There is of course fat profit in tourism business anywhere. I guess there may be 10-20 % profit margin in this industry. BTW, so many new houses in Issan built by the girls and ladyboys using sponsored money had not been accounted in these official figures.