View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Refuse to pay new "fee" or the owner testing the police patience. The whole stretch of Ratchada is famous for pay sex for donkey years. If the police is serious, all massage palours will be closed by now. The police here is good at these wayang shows to tell the rest, better prepare money on time, dun mess with us...
This time it's the army guys doing the raiding... If it's the police prob just another wayang job and nothing to be concerned about.

Sibei jiatlat.. Just hope that Nataree will be back to it's norm soon... A nice lazy joint to go and choose from the many many SYTs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee85 View Post
Was at nataree this afternoon when the police or army came to raid. Heard from the mamasans at poseidon that they import illegal foreigners to work for them.
That has been going on for donkey years liao... also the underage girls not to mention. So did you get caught in the fiasco?