View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Was in Bangkok recently. The girls in Crazy House are completely naked which is a treat to watch. If you buy a LD, and when they come to sit next to you, it's still without anything on!!

A good find for this trip was Black Pagoda in Patpong. Initially thought it's a small place & why must I climb 2 stories to reach here. Saw quite a few average to good looking babes pole dancing. When I chose a hot young one she surprisingly asked me to go to another section at the back. It was a much bigger section with private room separated by curtains, a big bed in open air sofas etc. There were many guys having a good time until we had to make do with a sofa as all private sections were taken up. Had some good time touchy feelie, kissing etc. with the girl and tipped her 300B. Will go all the way next time if can find a private area. Overall a good place.