View Single Post
Old 16-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

WL - CANDY
Origin - Sichuan, however lived, studied n worked in Guangdong most of her life, therefore she speaks Cantonese too.
Age - mid 20s
Height - approx 1.57m
House : L18H03

Looks: 8.5/10 Nice expressive eyes that engages you. Nice features with slightly oval face, Long tinted dark golden brown hair with wavy ends, Fair with beautiful skin, She looks very sweet, demure, a bit of OL looks. She has this "hu ya aka tiger teeth" which i find very endearing, reminds me of those Jap pop stars from the 80s.

Body: 7/10 She has slim body shape, although not very curvy, legs n thighs were slim n free of stretch marks or cellulite. Her body isn't very bah bah, but it does not feel tight n firm. It feels soft, supple which is nice to knead n caress also.

Tits: 7/10 Natural B+ sized with 50 cent sized areolas light brown nips. They were very soft n nice to knead n caress. They were also a little bit saggy but not too saggy to the point that would put me off.

Shower: 9/10 Very very good, frenched whilst having a shower, soaped me thoroughly with her own creamy shower foam, did the "rubba rubba" soap routine with very solid soapy boob massage. Used her legs, her pussy, her boobs to rubbed me all over.. shiokado..!

Cat-Bath: Nil. Told her i don't really enjoy being Catbath these days. Although i could tell she is quite proficient in this area when she attempted to.

French: 8/10 Willing frencher. her style is a bit slow n sensuous.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good, with lots of variations, deep throat, good suction power, She also licked n sucked my balls, planted her tongue on my perineum n applied gentle pressure using her tongue.

FJ: 8.5/10 tight and moist pussy. We did Cowgal, Doggie, Missionary, folded deck chair, n Scissors. She liked the scissors position where she gyrates her pelvis n asked me to caress/fondled her tits whilst she went about doing that. It didn't take her long to reach orgasm in this position n i fired off too seeing her enjoying herself so much.

GFE: 9.5/10 Fantastic GFE. Hugged n kissed, hugged n kissed perpetually throughout the entire session. She is chatty, naughty, fun loving n so accommodating.

Attitude and other remarks: 9/10 Fantastic attitude, so obliging, so sweet n at times so demure. At first glance, looks like a Pussycat. However in the room, she transforms from a Pussycat to a Tiger (with teeth to match) She has previous experience in Foshan Saunas.

RTF: Yes, surely! Thanks to Bros Omnia, Charger, Joker88, Ct12343 for their inputs n feedback.

Cheers