View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao La Jiao(1803)

Xiao La Jiao(1803)...22yr old mm fm Sichuan...fair, quite pretty fresh looking syt wif cute dimples when she smiles, looks nicer wif her hair down...abt 164cm+, nice legs, slim/skinny bod...B+ boobs wif brownish tits, actually her boobs look larger becuz of her slim/skinny frame, boobs soft firm gd feel...juicy perky ass n pussy trimmed, no smell...overall this XLJ has an attractive young sexy bod look...

Overall sex svc level not bad for newbie n gfe feel v gd as she gives off natural blur sweet innocent gfe vibes...however reluctant frencher...

Door closed hugged n cuddles, cld feel her warmth n youthful fresh friendly personality...v chatty n bubbly...helped me undress...shower soapy raba front n bk wif gd bod feel...bed action, first gave me a soothing massage...then close bod feel as she hugged me, me lying on me front...nice feel of her boobs n pussy...then gave a boobs massage followed by catbath light slow licks felt amateurish yet innocently refreshing...she also used her index finger to gently stimulate me scrotum/perineum area which was pleasurable...no ar...on me back now, she gave quite an enjoyable innocent boobs massage on me chest n cock, tits grazing agst me cock she innocently looking up n asking me whether it was nice...bbbj was gd the slurpy lick, suck n even deepthroat...

My turn to tonguefu...shiok as she seemed to give off high schoolgal pitch moans, hands gripping the sheets, squirming n pussy getting wet...fj v gd as she is tight n gives off tat xiao mei mei kenna rape effect wif moans, gripping of sheets, pillow, eyes rolling n her chest n face getting flushed...best enjoyed doggie pounding squeezing her juicy ass cheeks enjoying her lean slender back arched while she reached out to grip my hand, also gd feel of her boobs; foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist, great bod n boobs feel her fresh pussy feeling real tight...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles n fun chit chat...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Xiao La Jiao notwithstanding tat she is a reluctant frencher as i found her overall youthful innocent blur sweet friendly personality to be endearing....

ps, i hv already rtf n now she gives off quite nice frenching, think got to build chemistry wif this XLJ n then becums a keeper