Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
In Hanoi last week, stay hoan kiem and found good deal in wechat. Asking for 3.5m overnight but manage to neg to 3m. Very gfe, she can speak english well, work in singapore ktv before. Meet her up early and she bring me around for dinner and clubbing before going back to hotel for overnight. Overall sex with her like with a gf. Lots of gem in wechat to be discover if willing to take time to filter.

[{dun quote whole poist - edited by mod}
Just spend 3 nights in Hanoi after 5 days in Sapa to climb Mt Fansipan. Unable to get any girls in Sapa using WeChat but taxidriver brought us to 2 brothels to select girls. Was able to get 2 girls at second brothels at 1 million dongs one shot each, young and good, brought back to hotel for nice enjoyment, age of girls about 20. Down in Hanoi, was able to get many WeChat contacts with so-claimed model/movie star photos, usually 1.5/3 million dongs for 1 shot/overnight. Do not get cheated by these organised gangs as girls are usually average looking and middle-aged with sagging breasts and not too-perfect bodies. If really desperate can get them for 1/2 million dongs per shot/overnight, but they are not worth the money and usually run for overnight booking after 1-2 shots. You need to see your girls before taking them, but i advised you to give Hanoi a miss as better women are available elsewhere.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-05-2017 at 09:58 AM.