View Single Post
Old 15-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Zhuhai/Zhongshan Info

Seems like not much recent info on ZS so let me give a small update from my trip over the weekend.

In Zhongshan City over the weekend and ended up in the KTV in the International Hotel.

It is said to be the poshest KTV in town and certainly looks the part. High end furniture, plush carpets everywhere, service staff every other step bowing and saying welcome. But has a really odd name in english: Excellence Furniture Centre or something like that. From the outside it really looked like a high end furniture store, haha. Had us all fooled.

Unfortunately this is just about the only good thing about the place.

Things we didnt like:

#1. Limited number of girls. Manager said the place has a max of 200 girls but we only see about 30-40 before they start repeating.

#2. Quality of girls. Majority in our opinion average a low 6 (and I have pretty lax standards). There were a couple of 7s but they were not available for takeout.

#3. General attitude of girls. Most are picky about going out with the guys, some looked like they are not happy in a lineup and quite a few flat out said they were just not available. Didnt like the snobbish couldnt-care-less attitude here.

#4. Price structure. Only 2 categories here: 3-10-12 and 5-15-20. Only one word to describe it: WTF!!!???$$$***###

We take a small room, seats 8 comfortably. My bro and I sit two standard girls each. Thankfully my girls are alright, attentive and fun. Another friend makes a bad choice, picks a model category who starts to throw a hissy fit after receiving a phone call and wants to leave early with her sitting fee. Mummy couldnt or didnt want to do anything, we get the sense some girls call the shots here. We kick her out and get a replacement. Rest of the night is the usual stuff: drinking, dice, singing, cards. We ask if they do naked ktv here, nope.

Cost comes up to 1800rmb including 2 dozen beers and tips for dj, managers, waiter.

Took 1 girl home, 2 pops plus a cim bonus so I think I still came out ahead in the end.

Conclusion: Don't come to Zhongshan for KTV.