View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all
Re: Taman sentosa pinoy joint JB

Okt arranged Vodka (not drinking lady) for me.

Name: Vodka
Look: 6.5
Boob: Pretty Big for C?
Height: 150+ (Kind of Short)
Nationality: Filipino
Figure: abit meaty with tummy but still acceptable
Massage: 8 (not bad for a spa like this)
B2B: normal sop
Kissing: Didn't kiss...
Comm: Not too sure if she couldn't hear me clearly or what, but there was a comms breakdown...
Gfe: Didn't really ask anything as I was pretty tired
Room: Not very big, probably the size of your bedroom.

Tried the waterbed service at RM220 for 1 hr BBBJ, CIM, HJ/BJ. Literally water-in-the-bed.

What happened:
Went around 4-ish and was struggling to find parking lot. In the end parked at Plaza Sentosa carpark and walked there. It's conveniently located above Magnum 4D (you can't miss it) and you just walk upstairs.

The OKT was a very young chap, did not recommend anything but the most popular package was the RM220 for the waterbed package. Never tried before, so took it up nevertheless.

So the ML came in, started the massage fully dressed, and her massage techniques were comparable to those clean spas (i.e.: I frequently go to BKK Spa). After about 20 mins, we went to the waterbed, fully nude.

Not exactly my cup of tea though, as the water was cold than just right temperature. Told the ML and there's nothing she could do about it... Ah well, probably the heater is not strong enough... So she started the BBBJ and then asked me to turn around and with her lying on top of me, she started to lick and suck my nipples and vice versa. Proceeded to stroke her and tried to finger her quickly but she told me that it's too fast and so I just stroked her a little bit slower, she started to moan pleasurably.

Ended off with BJ and let off my 1 week's load of supply in less than 3 mins, but shot outside... She asked me wanted Round 2, but just didn't had the mood to go for it, maybe it's the experience ba.

I still feel that it's acceptable, mai hiam buay pai and for the rate of RM220, it's pretty much worth a try. My next try is probably Amsari Spa or VIP... maybe...

Personal rating: 6.5/10