View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

I have low expectations and do not care of the furniture and home deco. A good fuck, that's what i wanted. A nice puying, select one that " click " with me is what i required. Sometimes, a bit tired of the deco of the rooms, i would go to a oil massage place, get the same girl that i previously had and tapao her back to my better looking hotel room but the rates will be stiffer. I am not going to screw the wardrobe or the mirror.
One of the best fucks I had was at cherry massage. true, the girls aren't as gorgeous, but I had Bovi, a milf, and she is really horny and accommodating - in the 90 mins I had with her, I only came once, and she spent 2 extra condoms for me just to get me to cum twice (which I didn't), and she tried different ways to arouse me - which she did in the end when she found my erotic spot lol. i returned to her on my last day in BKK, and I totally didn't regret it! You tell her to suck, she;ll do it, tell her to get on all fours or to spread her pussy and finger herself, she;ll do it....aww man.