Thread: Lor 27 Sg Ktv
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Went there 2 days ago with 1 of my friend during HH ( 3pm- 9pm)....

Requested for a small room for 3, ended up in a small room just enuff space for 2 customers and 2 gals. Reach there around 4-30pm. As usual, all gals started to flock into our rooms. Wasted minimum effort to reject all of them with the help of this experience friend. After 30 mins of relaxing and selection, my friend manage to sit with only 1 gal and me ended up with 2 gals.

Quantity wise = ok lah.... maybe about 30 gals
Quality wise = manage to see only 2-3 SYTs
Playable Rate = can touch here touch there.. ( Wah nang bo ask for any special so don't know the special rate)
Small Room = 3 jugs room free around $86.

1 thing I don't really quite like about there is that some gals will start to ask for tips b4 7pm. Follow the idiot pattern of those BS gals. Told the xiao mei and the xiao mei advise us not to give them any tips if they would to ask for tips b4 7pm......

IMO.... Will have to wait for maybe another 2-3 weeks for more stocks to come in...