View Single Post
Old 30-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Got back from Taiwan before CNY and did some exploring in KKH since Taipei would be rather expensive haha...

Stayed near 六合 night market and I hear from my friends there are WLs nearby located along 七贤一路, so decided to take a look. According to the web, the way to tell if there are WLs, look at the ground floor of the building. If they indicate there are any 'massage' or 'hairdressing' on any of the floors, ie, 3F, 5F, 10F, chances are there will be WLs.

Took a gamble and went up one such building, located beside a 7-11. Building is really shady and there are a few ladies coming in and out and they are really not bad.

Randomly picked a floor and went up. Ladies mainly from Vietnam or mainland and they are mostly 6-8/10. Viets cost NT2500 while mainland ones cost 3000. Service wise, pretty SOP, similar to the GL cat 50 in singapore. Guess when you're desperate, you pay more for similar services... Overall, not too bad.