View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
PortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Foottalk Soap Massage

Went to investigate this place since I was getting bored of the usual so called B2B at MPs in Austin and Sentosa areas. Asked for soapy massage and was introduced to no. 8 by the OKT. Looks late 30s but the body was good. Was asked to strip in a shower room with a massage table in the middle. Then the standard shower followed. Once soaped up, I was introduced to a session that was definitely worth the $$$. It's an experience I missed since Thailand. Managed to chat her up and get some chemistry going. Starting with my back, she slid her naked body all over. Could feel her nipples poking my back. Then her pussy. I put my hands on my back and she sat on them with her pussy. Sliding it all over my fingers and hands. Then the best part was having her slide her pussy up and down my little brother after I turned over. I guess she got a little horny and then decided to do 69 with me. It was nice but for the soap on her pussy (too horny to wash off so just did it). Then back to sliding her pussy up and down my cock till I ejaculated. Washed up and then since had time, she gave me a good head massage. Before leaving she gave me a bbbj just for kicks. Didn't cum though as time finished. Tipped her another RM20 as it definitely made my day.

Number : 8 (because I didn't ask her name)
Face: Matured but still acceptable
Boobs: C cup with nice hard nipples
Skin: Soft and smooth
Pussy: nicely trimmed but was a bit brushy
GFE: Yes but depends on how you treat and talk to her.
AR: Yes. Fingering allowed
DFK: Depends on your chemistry.
BBBJ: Yes. Also depending on chemistry.
DATY: Yes. Was treated to 69.
RTF: Yes. Will take No. 8 again.