Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Playdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ChongQing Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
观音桥不夜城 has a bunch of clubs and KTV to choose from and they are mid price... Inside also has a sauna in case you don't have someone to go home with. Most of the clubs do have KTV as well and the gals you book can either sit with you in the club or in the KTV rooms... I am not sure how much is the sitting fees or the 出台费 now but it was like Rmb 500 for the sitting fee when I visited last year. Alternatively I was told that there are lots of ONS in the clubs and I had an experience gals are throwing themselves at me because I have expensive drinks at my table...
Thanks PinkFlyod. Good to know that at least there hasn't been any bad news about this place.

by the way, what do those regulars at LIV buy to drink, in general? How much does a bottle of VSOP cost in there? I hope it's not like some bars in Shenzhen where people order dozens of champagne to fill out the whole table and surrounding space just to show off...(i know some Chinese are filthy rich but i don't exactly hope to visit a place with such similar culture).

And I am also curious to explore a "clean" bars or dancing club with NO WGs where I can easily get to know some decent local girls who just want to chill out from normal day jobs. Is it hard to find one in CB?