Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 11
overseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

(cont)

We then cuddled as we still had time on the clock, and she told me her backstory.

She's 30 this year, a single mom with a 7 year old daughter, and actually works as a cancer nurse in the hospital in the day. She has a Brazilian-Japanese mother and a Japanese father, which explained her height and good looks. She never had a Japanese boyfriend as they are too controlling, and she moonlights 2-3times a week to supplement her income. In fact, she would have another booking after me, and she ends the night at 23:30 as she would have to be at the hospital at 07:00 the following day.

We then went through the photos in her phone, to which she lamented she put on 3kg after stopping her crossfit workouts 2weeks ago. She had actual abs, and she had a few nude shoots for which I would glady have them printed, blown up and framed on my bedroom wall.

All too soon, her Iphone alarm rang, and we went to wash up and got dressed. We then proceeded down to return the keys and as I slowly walked her back to the office in the cold Tokyo night, my heart skipped a beat. I have just had the most amazing experience with a beautiful Japanese nurse. And as I squeezed my way past the people-mountain-people-sea place that is the shibuya, I know a part of me has forever changed.

Girl 10/10, zero photoshop
GFE 10/10, start to finish
Body 11/10, one tribal tattoo over the lower back, one lasered off over her left outer thigh.

Condom 9/10, Sagami 0.01cm, -1 for being so thin that I was actually anxious that it might break!
Shop 9/10, for the transparency and the fact that they ONLY cater to ganjin.
Love hotel 9/10, surprising to me as it was clean, spotless with typical Japanese pride.

Number of times I used the word beautiful= a lot
Number of times I used the word unbelievable= a hell lot

Thanks for reading, and I hope my posts will spur more bros to venture beyond our shores. Remember, dress well, be gentlemanly and fly our marikita flag high, safety first, and YMMV. Do up me if you found my posts helpful! arigatou gozaimasu!
/end