Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H24R28 Xiao Tian

Why thank you mine Bro and mine friend!

I went to check out what this raucous was all about and just wanted to make sure that everything was alright.

This uncle in blue shirt I think disturb not only her but other WLs as well. Might have encountered her once in H02 when I was there a couple of months ago.

No worries, she made it clear that this uncle is not capable of causing any hurt, just to piss her off.

Good day mine Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Good detective work brother fornicator, can see from your writting you could handle her well. You had the skills to make her speak her hearts, somehow Xian Tian knew you must have read it from this website.

No matters, you had convert mine message, this is what counts and, it is she had made an ememy. Watch her back, she might never know for that is a crazy man.