Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Shocking PT 2011

Part 2 of 2

12 Many people choose to close an eye; we knew 1900 112 xxxx are almost all corrupted. The correct package, stories and perhaps pricing. It is presented in “A song to remember”, same here, end of session we ask this question. Does the girl came with X factor? I am sorry.
13 This 7 elected president came with powers, not too much since he does not manage the arm forces, and home teams so to write it down. Maybe this set the beginning of seat warmer for the next guy? I tell you, this is the right topic to chat with the girls, surprise they were rather political.
14 There were documentaries on social issues, none on HIV and venereal diseases. I remembered back in the 70s, there were 2 such educational documentaries on LBs and VDs. Dr Amy Khor chaired HIV/ AIDS committee; she is the boss of Kelantan’s Clinic.
15 Back alley’s drug or sex pills, we have not seen it on PT streets more than a year. Actually is still available, not for public viewing.
16 A leisure of Hollywood actor, Charlie Sheen is spending $, time with hookers and, few sessions ended with disasters. He is not so smart, no matter we learn from him. Never show our weakness to people, who may use it to make them richer.
17 Only H22R20 Michelle stands out among her sisters, she is being discussed and operated on. Thanks to her, we know call girls are beyond hope. No need to waste time, efforts educating her.
18 No raw BJ BBBJ, the rule was enforced ages ago, many girls closed an eye. Probably she don’t want to taste rubber, the ultimate reason would be saving costs. Say cat 30 1 job goes with a CD, another 1 for BJ, not even if CDs are cheap.

I would pay $2/ CD, if necessary for her and mine health reasons. Never believe scare then don’t engage in paid sex, go RAW in order to get the $ worth.
19 A nick of senator Singh, at the wrong place/ time, no matter he told us he reports to his bosses and, god who at this time. They had distance from him; over at PT it is never racists. Rather is un official rate of $50.