View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
But what I have a problem is some people because of vested interest keep defending about certain aspects and spin a bunch of wonderful stories to announce to the whole world to justify.
And when other people have differing views he try his best to shoot it down.
I still haven't even talk about how he want to sabo me yet.
Who is this person you are talking about? with vested interest and always defending certain aspect, and shoot anyone down with different view? I don't see anyone so immature here

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Years ago, there are less so called "coyote" in AGG bars.... to me, why should there be coyote when I can get any ger I fancy to sit and have a drink in the AGG bar?

I just hate it when I am in a AGG bar and a coyote comes n bothers me cause she either costs a premium price or gives excuse, she can't be bf... to me it defeats the purpose of AGG.

1 of the reason for AGG bars to get coyote gers simply, there is not enough gers in the bar. Thus getting a 3rd party to bring in gers and letting the agent manages these troublesome gers are easier.

Again this is a forum, this is virtual world, why bother who is doing what. Isn't this forum for fun and entertainment. Happy just post, unhappy just ignore.

"Coyote" is like "Model" where these gers want to brand themselves as premium. A lot of ugly coyotes in AGG and same as a lot ugly models mingling in MPs and G-clubs.

Premium service but business is bad, must think of add on to enhance the service. Thus now I have a LB with 15 inches dick. This is super add on.
Agree, Coyote in AGG bar just defeats the purpose. Am i allowed to have my own opinion here without any 'so called expert' shooting it down right away with one sided excuses?