View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
1st condo bought around 8 years ago 45 sqm for just 1.2 MB and current market price 2.2 MB with rental income 10k monthly (rental yield now is 10% from 1.2MB)

2nd, 3 & 4th condo bought 2.2 MB around 2 years ago and current market price around 2.6MB, rental income on airbnb for 3 unit avg around 60k monthly, or if I rent on yearly contract maybe around 36k monthly. (rental yield around 6% on yearly contract and 10-12% if rent in Airbnb.....tenant easy or hard to find is depend on your pricing too, if I stick to market rental of 15k think i can never get any tenant, so is either I accept on 12k/month for a year contract or I just do Airbnb while waiting for good tenant with 10-12% yield)

As to liquidity is depend on your selling price, I will normally take a 10-20% off market price if I need a quick sales. so 1st condo if I sell at 1.8 - 2 MB I think should be easy, and the other 3 units if I sell at 2.2 to 2.4 MB guess people rushing to buy it too.

Anyway I'm keeping it and pass it on to my kids for their future living expenses so no intention to sell and also told my wife NEVER sell any of the properties in CM.....she can sell off my HDB and another office unit if I not around

If you're working on Bkk condo will be another diff condition.....you'll need to buy near to MRT/BTS and rental yield is much lower compare to CM.
Pardon my ignorance, but why is BKK's rental yield lower than CM considering BKK is the more popular destination of the two?