Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
perfectsolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: L6h68

Hi All Bros,

The current rates for this house is $100 (45 minutes), no more the previous $80..I think since April, the rates had gone up to $100 already. Overall, the rooms are all spacious and well maintained and if you get lucky that the girl you chose happened to be using the room at level 2 which is the only one room at level 2, you can be sure it is a very big and spacious room indeed.

Currently this house has 5 gals working. Number 11, 18, 28, 33, 38 all with different types of looks from slutty to good gal to demure.

I have tried 3 of the gals except number 11 and number 18 but number 11 looks appealing and number 18 looks slutty enough !! I believe before my post, two brothers here had posted FRs on these two so I will try them when I can!

For the three gals I tried although not fantastic but I would say overall pleasant experience. One plus point I realised is that they would try to make you stay in the room for a full 45 minutes even you game over early. They will either chat or massage for you because their boss wants them to service the customer for 45minutes and try not to let them leave before 45minutes unless customer really in a hurry. If you want to leave, the gal will try to make you stay longer in the room..so do go when you have time and not in a rush.

Heard THREE new gals coming in two weeks time...will post more information if I do have any. Please upz my points if you like my post.