View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro BFOMF5,

Instead of monitoring and publishing the exchange rate so often, including graphics that takes up quite a bit of bandwidth, it will be so much better if you could give us FR's of the clubs, best places for pick up's, massage, hotels , food etc. I can't understand an obsession for the exchange rate.

Eat a modest meal e.g. Jollibee or McDo instead of a more luxurious meal at Royal Amsterdam, Kokomos or German Bakery. There you've already made up for the currency fluctuations. Focus on having a good time. Don't worry too much about exchange rate.

Lastly what I often practice is this:
Change very minimal e.g. $30 or $40 from Mustafa Center or Lucky Plaza. These two places give the best rates. Then walk along Perimeter and a little after Sky Trak, pop in and ask + Ask for anything better. Repeat for 6 to 7 money changers. You'll get a rough idea of the market rate. No matter how many you ask it's not going to be grossly different. Now go to the best one and ask if you change $500 can you get something better. If they do it's a Wow!.

My Humble opinion
Cheers!
Agreed. Unless you are dealing with really big amounts, such fluctuations are too negligible to notice.

Pubs are still operating the same. Dropped by SkyTrax n High Society last week. Have to admit the latter played better music and was damn crowded.