View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Bro you are very experienced in KL, good advice.
Was just there earlier this week, Kam Wa is very run down and dingy, but if you don't mind, the girls there charge 80-100 for ST.
Mostly PRCs and Viets in Ace or Kam Wah restaurant. PRCs on the left and Viets on the right of the malfunctioned, non running escalator. Left side of escalator is where you walked up. Right side is where you crawled down.
PRCs most dinos. A few charged me RM50 per ST but I refused as I only go to drink beer there. Viets got a few syts. Some are lansi type. Don't eat anything there. Your tummy would not take the food . Can buy peanuts for RM1 per pack. Usually I threw in RM1 in the basket but grabbed 2 packs instead .

Beach Club ladies now charging RM100 and not RM50. But still fly here and there liked mad. Better I go to Texas in J.B. Duty Free Zone whereby one tower is only RM60. Only pay RM50 to the Viets there and they butterfly less.