View Single Post
Old 23-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU_Forever View Post
Of the three, (a) Joanne from MTW Serangoon, (b) Xiaoman from MTW Tyrwhitt Rd, and (c) Nicole from Gin, which one is the most chio and good in hair wash?

I have tried Xiaoman and Nicole so far. Xiaoman looks more chio while Nicole looks more demure. Unfortunately both do not have short nails.
to me, cos I like communication with someone close to heart....So the WINNER in my heart is (a) Joanne from MTW Serangoon. ...while xiaoman PRC....not so much in common to talk .

Some of u might like xiaoman which is my 2nd choice.....but MTW Tyrwhitt Rd is full of BMW / Merc / Audi and even ferrari clients who r freaking rich playboys and willinging to spent...so I avoided cos low chance to hook MTW Tyrwhitt Rd gals up.....pocket not so deep..........aiyah...only driving a 1.6 litre japanese saloon...how to fight sia!!!!!