View Single Post
Old 15-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Visited Petain @ abt 6ish yesterday and wanted to try out either H24R14 or H16R19...super business for H24R14 as there were already 2 bros waiting. So tried my luck at the H16R19 (lau chio and business quite good too).

Upon entering, she made small talk. Proceeded to give BBBJ in multiple positions - me sitting on edge of bed, 69 (offered her ass + love hole. But just caressed her smooth ass and lumpy tits), straddled her, etc.....but no matter how hard I tried, still couldn't experience CIM. So capped and did her missionary...

Due to damn long BBBJ (about 20 mins), me choot tons of pre-cum. So she kept on clearing her throat at the basin with mouthwash and making those guttural sounds and the "haaaa" sound (sibeh turnoff man). Would spit out and clean her mouth frequently when BJing me. After a while, realised that bed area full of used toilet paper. Overall experience, ok at $30 a pop if you are a lau chio lover who enjoys BBBJ + CIM. But, don't look too closely at the arms - if you can get past the liver spots, you'll live.