View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H20, 1st room on right, at the entrance

I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in. (Please ignore my heading of "1st room on the right" - I typed wrongly)

Be warned that looks-wise and age-wise she has nothing to offer been in her late 40's at least. He body is nothing special either, been typically saggy for her age. However, IMO her bj skills more than make up for all these shortcomings.

When I patronised her, I noticed that she seems to have a customer loyalty system: in your first visits you will only get a covered bj - but it is very, very good. As time goes by she may give your cock a thorough licking on all sides but not touching the head - all this without the condom. She will then apply the condom to finish the bj. After you have been a regular for some time, she will wash your cock carefully and then proceed to give you the best BBBJ you have ever had... I prefer her technique to Petain legends like San San (H9, first door on the right as you step in) and H16 R19. Cost is about $20 - $30.

Highly, highly recommended for BJ lovers - but please note my warnings about her age and looks.