View Single Post
Old 30-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

sure thanks for the note... by this weekend i would go and recce PT again and will put a note to visit both H18 and H20 to look for above $20 BJ... if not too mature for me (i prefer young look WL) may give it a try...

another FR from me:

H24R4 - damage $40 ($10 bbbj top up)...

this WL offered $30 bj and fj and $40 bbbj and fj packages... being bbbj supporter and lover i went for the latter... this WL sure have some good technique... i was rather tired this session and close my eyes and damit almost came in the bbbj! but i was lucky and request to stop and go into doggie... a few thrusts and sensation coming again... damn the bj... really no form just request to change to mission and finish the job... this WL looks quite young too... late 20s? not bad i am thinking of rematch next time when have more stamina... any brothers with experinece with this WL?