View Single Post
Old 23-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Welcome Bro Kas00.

I oso don't know any of the bro here. As you may aware, this is the very 1st gathering we are organizing and the purpose is to knowing each other. We all have the same hobby and interest. You may a newbie in Cheong scene but hey, everybody here were newbie too last time.

We are organizing a friendly and peaceful gathering to develop our friend circle. No drug is allow. No fighting for the same girl. No condeming height, weight, look, length, stamina, point and rep power among others. Everybody is equal.

You may submit your email address to me or Bro. Tenrang for us to update our contact list.

Thank you.
Wow...bro 6" boy....power lah.....
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223