View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

21st July 2012 Bi Girl on Girl Play Time After BDSM Event

If the friends here have been reading about us, We had a small event for BDSM lately, With Luna and Lizzy Domming some of the bros. Its a whole new lvl of lifestyle and a very kinky one. We do not have sex during BDSM as theres no need to but after the session my two queens felt the need to have some fun with themselves.

After the BDSM bros from blog and SBF have left, Luna & Lizzy had a small girl on girl leaving me on the bench. Our event photographer took down the photos to share with me and hence we are passing it out to all.

Let the pictures do the talking =)

Girl on girl have always been my cup of tea, Especially my two girls.

Credit to
  • Bully (Event Photographer)
  • Luna (Missy Undertable)
  • Lizzy (Mrs Undertable)

This are just a small part of the pictures taken that day, For the rest of the more sexciting images we have uploaded to (Private Section) :

It required subscription for a small amount, We are encouraging folks to subscribe.

<subscribe to the section>

You can view ALL the images in this thread with a Value Packed <Ticketsclub Account>.