Old 16-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ktownmonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: San Fransico, LA, San Diego, California

I've lived in the US most of my life and even though right now I'm in Korea, I grew up in Los Angeles. In LA/SF/SD I'd recommend looking at cityvibe dot com. Cityvibe will link to adultfax dot com profiles of reviewed girls. There is also theeroticreview dot com too. Adultfax is much newer and won't have as many reviews. TER has been around for a long time (I've known about it for 15 years). Most of the Asian girls on cityvibe are Korean, and honestly, if you don't have a referral in, it might be a bit hard to get through to their bookers. If they don't recognize your number and they reply to your text/pick up they phone they will ask for your name, age, ethnicity, and AF/TER ID.

There are a few other sites as well that you can try - humaniplex.com as well as backpage. Backpage can be very sketchy though so watch out when using it. Personally I don't bother but some people do. Myredbook was mentioned already, but yeah, it was shut down by the US government. The asian girls that were on there, now post to cityvibe.