Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaidiscoking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Careful of this UNCOUTH AGENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
From Thai Disco King you also CHINA DISCO KING now? Why you so well versed in whats happening in Changping? Who is invading Thai threads now? So fucking pathetic.
Wow you very good at "suan-ing" people lor ka.
Why the old lonely farang already shafted his dick into your asshole lor ka.

There are tons of information in international threads, am I restricted to read all the threads? Did you see I post any thing on other threads beside thai threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil
Not as sad as some one posting in his own self created forum. Posting and replying to himself. Left hand type, right had reply.
Who lor ka? You lor? I understand sometimes ago you created a forum to advertise your own itinerary on Bangkok. So how, what happen to your forum ka. Why didn't you get your Nong chai gay to join you ka? His information very accurate. Exchange rate so easy to see can flip so many stories. Well learnt from his P pariah dog.

Quote:
U talking about yourself? You spend a lot of time and effort to create clones and posting nonsense in SBF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiak555 View Post
Hi bro, how to get to srinakarin ?
Is it at outskirt of bkk and i love to see those boobs.
I will be at bkk with another friend, anybody going to g-club next weekend?
Hope to tag along with you guys.
How about this ka? One of your clones chai mak ka. Know Srinakarin
existed but don't know how to go there. Either you or your Nong Chai gay must be damn stupid. Want to have clone at least use brain ka.

Quote:
Now both of you sharing clone nick izzit? Bathe together also? Fucking each other's ass when soaping each other?
Who ka, if you got prove pls state the name here na ka. Otherwise stop your wild imagination ka. You can do diagram, print shot every of my post on different day, consolidate them all but this simple job you can't do lor ka.

Quote:

Why you like my gay nong chai so much you went to hijack his avatar picture from $$$$$$$$$$$$? Why the earlier clone you created with his picture kana ban from SBF right? KNN who is the cheeby kia now?
Wow, didn't know I'm using your Nong chai gay's avatar picture ka. But wait na ka, you seems to know every well about your Nong chai gay things. Why lor ka, he offer his asshole in return you help him to draw the diagram lor ka.

How ka, his asshole tight mai ka?

By the way ask him to come out ka.
Don't hide behind the keyboard. His stories many many bullshit ka.

Tio suan like nobody business, but I should thank you for the diagram, later I'll post in my tricks to get laid in thai discos thread. So people can direct pm him on how to get free fuck, wait you also used to promote him on how good his Thai language and how he managed to get free fuck in thai discos chai mai ka.

Want me to dig and repost it here?

Chee bye kia shouldn't it be you? You go sexposed your our Nong chai hole ka. 55555

If I'm your Nong chai, I'll fuck you upside down, but too bad your the way I see, your Nong chai seems to be balless kind. Sia sway to the country, ask your Nong chai to put on skirt and work at factory and mix with factory ah soh, rather than don on the camo uniform ka.

Quote:
Why not you post with your real nick yourself? No more free advertising izzit?KNN...
Why need to go around SBF collecting points? Scared kana zap izzit?KNN...
Why need to create this clone? Who has no balls?KNN...
Free advertising? I'm no an agent like you, why should have advertising?
Collect points, why wrong lor ka? Many others also collect points, see another contradicts from you. Your Nong chai points is much more than his posts, why you never KNN him ka? Scare later he didn't give his ass to you tonight lor ka?

Clone? Your clones so many, zapped me so many, even your brothers also PM-ed me. So who got no balls now? Your Nong chai don't say, already said gay, but you, talk so fierce, end up called clones and brothers to back you up ka