View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Dear bros, i'd happy2be of service, nothing much actually. Banana Leg was an old term, me fr the 80s gen prefer that nick name. Well! younger bros called it Petain, is fine with everybody.

I wonder the new import girls r fr GL? Rather i think they r fr across the causeway, probably attracted to our S$, economy slowdown, joints not doing well @Malaysia?

Took a walk @Chinatown yesterday, after passyby BL, ah! Notice the PRCs gals r hot. This gen, i'd mention in 1of the threads, is the prcs time, Malaysian WLs & FLs kind of loose the colors compare to prc. But the Malaysian 1 have to gave value services, this is 1of the way2attract us. Coming soon, i hope 5yrs later, pls not that fast infact, the lic PRCs WLs will work @BL.

Many times passingby BL, met bros of this website, i'd happy2make chiongong friends. We share infos face2face, not internet, is 1of our hobby, morale bosters also, not necessary all the time @red lights districts sure must try1.

Take care &, hope2meet bros over there next wed. Haha, i used2take leave on wednesday. Drop by for window shopping in the pm, but recently alot of rooms were closed. The cat50 1, ecomony is picking up or, prcs std drop. Then who cares.