View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Drop by this pm, finally asked &, met Carol, H1616. Bros may wish2update her name in the lists. Anyway, did not go in cause rushing4appointment. She was suprised, howcome i know her name, so i told her we bros knew she is good, but not sure what room, the aunty in office, don't seems2know the girls names.

FYI, notice 2xnew girls @H24, all the way back, next2the popular Cloud, rooms nos quite big, did not write down, no papers. I'd think is 28 & 33, something? I suggest bros that give biz to those girls of this house, advice them that the room numbers r very complicated, the aunty in charged don't bother. They r running a biz, so please do not confuse customers, some after waiting outside the wrong rooms, may storm out &, venture to another house.

Also at that time, no customers around the famous Diamond, H24R12. I ask is she Diamond, she said yes! No choice, next time, lah! Rushing4time.
bro jacky,
you are funny. you can walk in, ask for name and walk out ??
you are good man