Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius View Post
2) AGG Bars
Again, understand girls will sit with you, talk play games ask for LDs.
Same process as most S'pore Thai Disco, except S'pore TD has Hang Flower concept. Seems the ideal itinerary is to get high at AGG bars and end the night with Thermae.

a) Any recommendation for AGG bars should I look at for raba action and good service culture?
b) To what extend is the action (can finger girl)
c) how to tell a AGG from a Coyote girl?

3) Soapy Massage
Again, looking for good service culture and facilities.
Read alot about Lord being over priced.
a) Any place to recommend?
b) what the expected rate range?

Do correct me if any of the above info are wrong.
Sorry for the noob qns.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Will answer all except the G-Club questions as it is not my style of entertainment and so don't know much about it either. I feel its a waste of money for what they provide but that is just my own opinion.

2) AGG Bars
Again, understand girls will sit with you, talk play games ask for LDs.
Same process as most S'pore Thai Disco, except S'pore TD has Hang Flower concept. Seems the ideal itinerary is to get high at AGG bars and end the night with Thermae.

The girls will come sit with you if you call them down. Expect to buy at least 1 LD for her and if you want her to stay longer, buy her more LDs of course. Dont compare SG thai discos to gogo bars because it is simply not the same. The process is not the same. In SG TD, the girls only have 1 job, for you to buy them drinks, hang flower. In gogo bars, the girls want you to buy her drinks, as well as to barfine her. Lets say you meet a stunner in a gogo bar, and buy her drinks and what not, in the end dont barfine her, and then head to thermae but dont see any good looking ones and immediately regret not barfining the stunner from before. Whats the point of enjoying the company of a stunner if in the end, you wont bring her back to your hotel?

a) Any recommendation for AGG bars should I look at for raba action and good service culture?

Look for the bars which naked/topless girls. These bars have more opportunity to play around with the girls. Bars such as Crazy House, Twister, Billboard.

b) To what extend is the action (can finger girl)

Depends on your chemistry with the girl, how good looking you are, how many drinks you have bought her. I have fingered a girl and gotten a HJ from a girl from billboard before

c) how to tell a AGG from a Coyote girl?

They will usually wear slightly different outfits. The gogo girls will wear more revealing outfits. Also, if shes topless/naked, shes a gogo girl.

3) Soapy Massage
Again, looking for good service culture and facilities.
Read alot about Lord being over priced.
a) Any place to recommend?

I often head to hi class massage and merci. Decent quality of girls with the service for most of these places is standard.

b) what the expected rate range?

In hi class, it ranges from 1.7k to 2.5k. I have actually seen a looker in the 1.7k range and I asked why she was so cheap and it was because she had darker skin. In merci it ranges from 2k to 2.8k. Took a 22 year old girl from chiang mai last time at merci for 2.8k. Beautiful white skin and silicone free body!

This whole service culture thing is not dependent on the establishment and it is only dependent on the girl itself. You could walk into a bar, barfine a girl and end up with having a wonderful time with her due to great 'service culture', but then another guy goes into the same bar, barfines a different girl, or even the exact same girl and then has a shit time. It all depends on the chemistry, the attraction as well as of course, the money. All girls will be different. They dont treat all the guys/customers the same way.